Online Multi-Gaming :: Forums :: General :: OMG Forum

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Do you guys accept Deathmatch maps?
Moderators: Muilkorfje, Killerbee, OmG.Fubar
Author Post
evilgrins
Thu Jun 14 2012, 08:13am
Registered Member #5
Given the amount of flak and teasing I've gotten, mostly good natured, about editing so many versions of Kaal979's rather controversial MonsterHunt map... the irony that the first time I put out a Deathmatch map that is also an edit of one of his maps is not lost on me.

Whole idea started because Hook and MEAT both looked at screenshots of the many time edited MH map and both, separately, came to the conclusion it'd be great for a Redeemer Match, something they're both rather fanatical about. I decided to track down the original map the MH was based on by asking Kaal himself about it. Took some doing, he is not an easy person to deal with, but I managed to get ahold of it.

I originally edited one map for Deathmatches, either for complete redeemer battles or just normal gameplay. While I was making it I got a few other ideas, both for it and possible other maps, and now have 3. Most of which I fully admit has to do with my desire for superhero skins.

DM-Assault][ · desert themed, playerbot with an Iron Man skin, and my favorite redeemer in the dead center. My fave redeemer may or may not be an option in a redeemer match depending on which redeemer mutators are used.

DM-Assault]I[ · a bit more green and gray, no playerbot but there's a Skaarj on the map. This beastie can survive multiple redeemer blasts and kill just about anyone in one hit but has no energy attacks. There are 8 redeemers on this map.

DM-Assault][flash][

DM-Assault]I[

DM-Assault2Flash

[ Edited Thu Jun 14 2012, 08:15am ]
evilgrins
Thu Jun 14 2012, 09:05pm
Registered Member #5

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF